Job Opening for Applications Developer
Applications Developer is needed to perform the following duties:
- Performing Maintenance upgrades on all applications within the company. Applications written in WPF C# MVC C#. Using Visual Studio framework and using SQL stored procedures.
- Serving as an application developer for some projects by evaluating code to ensure that it is valid and properly structured, met industry standards and was compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Design and Develop an Enterprise trade processing for business teams. Participating in the Analysis, Design, Development and testing phases of various modules.
- Developing AJAX functionalities using frameworks like JSON and JQuery. Developing the Restful web services application in Spring Boot framework. Troubleshoot technical issues and identify 10% modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Supporting the code builds by integrating with continuous integration tool (Jenkins) Written Maven scripts, installed written shell script for end to end build and deployment automation.
- Using the basic principles of MVC to incorporate the build client -side application. Identifying and problems revealed by testing or customers’ feedback.
- Using the Bootstrap, Bootstrap- responsive to create the interfaces and help manage the website responsive in all devices.
- Implementing Hibernate framework to connect to database and mapping of java objects to database tables.
- Attended high-level client meetings to give weekly status reports of testing and involve in discussions about testing plans, bug triage and risks. Interact with business owners with regards to changes in requirements and change requests.
Bachelor Degree is required in Computer Science or Computer Information Sciences or Computer Information Systems